T.I. denied bail and may have to stay in jail until his court date a few months from now///Nas new album will be titled "Nigger" and released somtime in December

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cut The Music!!!



Apparently, before Jill Scott was set to perform her Hollywood concert, she allegedly told some concert goers in the front row to SHUT THE F**K UP!!! Yep!! This led many concert goers angry and complaining to the House of Blues.

Okay, I am going to defend my girl, Jill... from North Philly ya'll and give her the benifit of the doubt! Someone HAD to have said something really disrespectful for her to cuss them the hell out. I mean really! Instead of being mad as hell at her, who ever the person was that set the tone for the evening, would have been jumped outside the venue. Sorry! That's how much love I have for this woman! You are not going to ruin the show for me! Everytime she performs in Philly I am there, she is that good .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! That is not her person.


LOVE HER!

Anonymous said...

I agree as well! Someone had to say something to her for her to react in that way. I love her music and will support anytime i can!

Anonymous said...

I think the problem is people clasify Jill Scott as something she's not, so when they see she's just a regular person who gets pissed off it blows their mind