T.I. denied bail and may have to stay in jail until his court date a few months from now///Nas new album will be titled "Nigger" and released somtime in December

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kerry And Common Cute And All




Kerry Washington and Common hit up TRL promoting they're new video which Kerry directed and starred in. I don't know, I hear the rumors that they're dating and all but I will wait and see if they're still kickin it when his next video is released!However I do believe Common is one of the finest Men in Music and Hollywood but its not just his looks hes the total package looks like an all around good dude I guess its ok for you to date my boyfriend Kerry! But act right hes not to be mis treated!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see them together but I don't believe the rumors