T.I. denied bail and may have to stay in jail until his court date a few months from now///Nas new album will be titled "Nigger" and released somtime in December

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lauren Hill Is Pregnant?

Word has it that Lauren Hill is pregnant with her 5th child from estranged "husband," Rohan Marley! Yes... this is the 7th child for Mr. Marley, he has two from a previous relationship.

Rumor has it that Rohan has been missing from her life for some time now and has been residing in Ethiopia. ALLEGEDLY, Miss Hill, went looking for him and in the process, rekindled some flames!!!

Whatever the case! I wish Lauren the best of luck! She is my all time favorite artist, despite the controversy that surrounds her! I am still bumping MISEDUCATION!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we've all done some crazy shit cause of love, I guess L boogie isn't any different