T.I. denied bail and may have to stay in jail until his court date a few months from now///Nas new album will be titled "Nigger" and released somtime in December

Sunday, October 14, 2007

T.I. Arrest! Not Looking Good... At All!


Although T.I. won a few awards Saturday night at the BET Hip Hop awards and was scheduled to perform he never made it to the show which airs this Wednesday at 9pm. OK so from the reports I gathered T.I. had a very busy weekend which unfortunately left him and his crew arrested including his Baby Mama !! They're our all sorts of stories running around about what actually took place regarding his arrest Saturday afternoon, for starters T.I. along with his entourage were supposedly involved in a brawl at an ATL Strip Club Friday night where T.I. and his Woman "Tiny" were hanging out, then on Saturday T.I. along with Tiny, Young Dro, and another artist on T.I.'s label were all arrested in a Walgreen's parking lot while going to meet up with his body guard to purchase firearms!! T.I. is still in jail and will appear in Court Monday with a press conference scheduled after his appearance. Tiny is still also behind bars she was with him when Feds ran up on TI,s entourage and she reportedly had marijuana and Ecstasy pills on her! I'm Done!
T.I. was arrested for The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) on multiple weapons charges, after they say he had a bodyguard try to buy machine guns and silencers for him. According to the Feds, T.I, was busted after they learned one of his bodyguards was allegedly trying to purchase machine guns for the musician. Authorities say the bodyguard admitted to purchasing about nine firearms for T.I. in the past and about 17 firearms for other people in the musician's posse on previous occasions. The bodyguard claims the rapper gave him cash to purchase the guns, because T.I., as a convicted felon, was not able to legally buy firearms. The bodyguard was arrested last week trying to buy several guns. After his arrest, the bodyguard agreed to cooperate with authorities that cooperation led to his arrest Saturday!
TMZ obtained the complete statement from the Department of JusticeClick here to read

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Why Why! When you reach a certain status you leave the streets alone. Now he is innocent until proven guilty but come on. The media is trying to convict TI without knowing the truth.

As for Tiny i don't get it. Children emulate what they see. She knew better. If the Fed's are watching him they are watching you.

Finally, TI is very intelligent so i dont understand why he would allow his self to get caught up in this mess. You never keep sniches around. Everyone knows they will turn on your a$$ especially if they are looking at jail time!

Did you learn anything from Mr. Vick!

Anonymous said...

nobody is perfect, we all mistakes, but I'm not feeling sorry for this dude, enough money and I thought smart enough to avoid stupid shit like this, but i guess not